Judith & Charles is an established high end Ladies Wear Manufacturer. We aim to facilitate the confidence, strength and comfort women need in the boardroom, at a first interview, or on a weekend. The instinct to design and manufacture eighty percent of the collection locally means we are both homegrown and supportive of the local economy. It also allows us to have full control over our production, pushing our strongest assets - fit and quality - to the forefront.
This position is a great opportunity to:
- Work for a premium Canadian fashion brand in an upscale location.
- Experience many different components of the fashion industry, such as merchandising, styling, and building clientele.
- Gain further knowledge on fashion trends and styling.
- Work with a supportive team, while growing your individual skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement a client-focused culture by interacting with clients via e-mail or telephone to set up client appointments, inform of new collections and markdowns.
- Lead the execution and maintenance of visual merchandising standards as per company guidelines.
- Responsible for store’s daily operations, customer service, and driving sales in a manner that is compliant with all policies and procedures.
- Help achieve goals in order to drive sales and maintain customer focus.
- Responsible for all opening/closing procedures of the store.
- Assist Managers with their responsibilities in order to meet the standards and expectations of their roles.
- Assist in training of new sales associates.
Experience, Skills, and Knowledge
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of retail experience, preferably in fashion retail with previous key holder experience who is available 2-3 shifts per week
- Preference for weekend availability
- Excellent interpersonal skills supporting a team environment.
- Excellent English communication - verbal and written.
- Excellent time management/project skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands.
- Dedicated to high levels of Customer Service and Sales Productivity.
- On the job special projects that have developed depth of related experience an asset.
- Extensive high end sales training program
- Manageable schedule! Working hours are no earlier than 9:30am and no later than 7:30pm
- Salary/ hour + commission
We are currently only accepting applications to those with previous fashion retail experience. Only those who meet qualifications will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)