Job Summary: Provides the highest level of food service possible in an efficient, courteous,personable, and professional manner to ensure a positive guest dining experience. Accurately processes guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis. Must be flexible with scheduling.
· Welcomes and greets guests with a warm friendly smile. Informs guests of specials and menu
changes, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages, and service.
· Processes guests’ orders and ensures all items are prepared properly and in a timely manner.
Communicates with host/hostess, bus persons, and kitchen staff to ensure guest satisfaction
with the food and service.
· Observes diners to ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service, and respond to any
· Clears and resets table at the end of each course or upon completion of the meal.
· Prepares guest checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales tax.
· Follows food safety and handling procedures and compliance regulations as outlined by hotel
standards and Federal, State, and Local laws.
· Adheres to all hotel safety and security policies and procedures as outlined by hotel standards
and Federal, State and Local laws.
· Maintains superior standards of quality, service, and cleanliness in the restaurant and service
area. Consistently maintains a neat, organized and clean workspace and uniform.
· Demonstrates a commitment to provide the best possible experience for guests, ensuring
superior personalized service.
· May serve as cashier.
· Performs other duties as assigned or as needed
· High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
· Must have current food handling licenses/permits and maintain such licenses/permits.
· Strong communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledge of principles, values and processes for providing superior guest service.
· Knowledge of basic math.
· Ability to project a professional, friendly and courteous image to guests.
· Ability to multi-task and be detailed oriented.
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and within a team concept
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, weekends and holidays
Job Type: Full-time