The Greg Monforton & Partners Law Firm is seeking to hire an IT Administrator. Preference will be given to motivated individuals who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, ability to prioritize user needs and are driven to learn and develop within a demanding, but rewarding, team environment.
Initial duties will include:
- Monitor and respond to requests received through the IT Helpdesk
- Onsite and remote user and desktop support in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Maintain and troubleshoot printer/copier environment
- Line of Business application support, including Microsoft Office suite and calendar tools
- iPhone/Office Mobility Management
- Document internal procedures
- Basic troubleshooting skills
Skills to be developed in the short term:
- Desktop and endpoint provisioning
- Desktop Patch Management
- Phone system: Moves, Adds and Changes (MACs), provisioning
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, licenses and asset management
- Maintain the helpdesk tracking software
- Provide user technical training on company tools and resources
Long term skills development:
- Log Review and Troubleshooting
- Active Directory support including User and Computer management and GPOs
- Windows Services, including DNS, DHCP
- Information Security
- Training Plans and Update Sessions (Development of)
- Vendor Management
Qualities which will contribute to success in this role:
- Ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn about the business
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Must be able to carry and lift equipment of up to 25lbs including desktops, monitors, printers, etc.
Afterhours and weekend on call support is required.
Job Type: Full-time