Summary: Kenworth Ontario is currently looking for a Truck and Coach Technician/Apprenticeto join our dedicated team. This role is an amazing opportunity as we are adding to our growing organisation. We offer many training and development opportunities, and have a professional reputation.
Perks Offered in this role:
- Competitive salary
- Industry leading benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance)
- Great working environment
- Interact with exceptional co-workers
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete repair/service orders
- Maintain good relationships with customers and co-workers
- Maintain shop cleanliness as a team
- Perform scheduled maintenance of heavy duty tractors and trailers
- Working knowledge of heavy duty equipment and components
- minimum of 2 years’ experience with heavy duty diesel experience
- Good mechanical knowledge of air systems
- Electrical and computer diagnostics on major OEM engines – Cummins, Cat, Paccar
- Previously performed repairs on post 2010 emissions systems
- Diagnostic and troubleshooting experience
- Must have tools and valid driver’s license (a drivers abstract will be requested upon hire)
- 310T, preferred
Please note that the salary offered will be based on experience.
We want to thank everyone for applying, however only applicants that possess the required experience, knowledge, and skills will be considered for the position. Please apply in person or by email with resume and references.
Job Type: Full-time
- truck mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)