Grow your career and make an impact by joining one of the fastest growing IT companies in Canada. You too can help battle the paperwork nightmare that plagues so many businesses today, and help save the environment. Our contributors are team players, revolutionizing the electronic signature market through cutting-edge innovation.
At OneSpan, you will be part of a team that is trusted by more than 10,000 organizations around the world to safeguard their customers against cyber-crime and fraud, and deliver exceptional digital experiences that build lasting customer loyalty. Your contribution will help us to push the boundaries of what is possible to improve the security and lives of millions of people around the world. In short, what you do here matters
We are looking for a Front-End application developer who will be part of our Research and Development team actively developing flagship products that comprise the OneSpan platform. Our products are large and complex solutions that will challenge you to expand your knowledge and think outside the box in an Agile team setting. The chosen individual will have abundant opportunities to contribute to product evolution, and to acquire new knowledge and skills. If you want your abilities to have a tangible impact, join our team!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with UX designers and Product owners to design and develop responsive, high performance, accessible, secure, reliable React-based web applications targeting both mobile devices and desktop clients.
- Participate in technical design and analysis within a flat Agile team setting. Management hierarchy has no place in an Agile team that can independently face challenges, solve problems, take decisions, deliver features and celebrate together!
- Write automated tests for the code you write alongside embedded QA analysts and automation specialists to implement the sprint's Definition of Done.
- Contribute to and leverage our container-based CI/CD pipeline to standardize our deployments across all environments. You build it, you run it!
- University Degree or equivalent experience in computer science, programming or related field.
- Experience with end to end release and deployment of web applications leveraging CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with the following: HTML5, CSS3, Node.js, ES2018, TypeScript, GraphQL, SASS
- Additional useful assets (full-stack): Java, Docker, MySQL.