About 33 Acres Brewing Company:
Our vision was born out of enjoyment for the binding elements of life. The spirit of community sharing; Drink, food, conversation, space, and ideas. We carry a strong appreciation for the boundless limits created by hard work. We’re influenced by the natural elements of our surroundings, fuelled by creative thinking, and driven to make the highest quality product.
We are growing and have an opportunity for a great person who is looking to join our team as a line/pizza cook. You will be working in front of a wood fire pizza oven as well as the line, providing support to your teammates and maintaining a clean, organized workspace. Must be able to work night time during the week with some weekends.
- Making traditional Neapolitan style pizza's in a wood fire oven.
- Food preparation: cutting, portioning, baking, following recipes, putting away orders, and cleaning of kitchen tools and facility as required.
- Ensure all food preparation and storage procedures are followed as outlined by Vancouver Coastal Health, to include FIFO and appropriate labeling.
- Helping with dishes.
- Playing a role in ensuring a respectful workplace environment by professional communication with all team members and customers.
- Food Safe Level 1.
- Basic knife skills.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a fast-paced; professional kitchen environment.
- Strong passion for food.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver food in a timely manner.
- Must be able to be self motivated and work well alone as well as in a team.
Please email with your resume and cover letter telling us why you would be a great addition to our family.
Job Type: Full-time