You’ll love working here…
As the Store Director /Assistant Store Director (SD) you will be responsible for leading the overall operations of a specific Sephora store location. This includes direct management of all members of the leadership team and our Beauty Advisors. An SD manages the client experience, people development, sales, productivity, merchandising, operational efficiencies and human resource functions for the store.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. Be the expert by demonstrating a strong understanding of the stores sales performance and staffing and payroll as well as all other controllable expenses within the store.
- Develop budget strategies. Maximize store sales and store profitability by accurately forecasting sales, ensuring that the staffing plans are in alignment with the business trends, and adjusting payroll accordingly.
- Passionate about clients. Oversee strategy to provide clients with meaningful in-store experiences and goal to establish Sephora as the teaching destination in beauty through activities including Beauty Studio services, classes & in- store events.
- Developing your team. Maintain a strong, positive culture based on Sephora’s Values within the store through regular and consistent coaching and career conversations, education and training, along with feedback and performance management.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have three to five years’ experience in a leadership role at equivalent sales volume store or internal experience.
- You have excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to influence business partners at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- You have proven ability to create teams by attracting and identifying talented store leaders who can train and develop Beauty Advisors to drive sales and deliver outstanding client service.
- You have proven ability to be a leader on the sales floor to develop, coach, train our team members while leading them to success through company initiatives.
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy…
- The people. You will be surrounded by the best talent in the industry – people you can be proud to work with.
- The perks. Think you’ve tried it all? Just wait until you work at Sephora! Enjoy the discounts, gratis & exclusive brand events.
- The education. We heavily invest in training to build your personalized career plan, so you can achieve your professional goals.
Does this sound like your Dream Career?
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Vancouver, BC (Preferred)