Junior Corporate Paralegal
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks. As a floater you may be covering reception, assisting senior paralegals and lawyers with Annual returns, resolutions and minute books. 1-2 years of experience and understand of the CORES program would be preferred, but not required.
- Preparing Annual Return Packages and Annual Resolution packages;
- Filing Alberta Annual Returns with Corporate Registry;
- Minute Book filing;
- Responding to daily inquires from both counsel and clients;
- Preparing documentation and transactions for corporate matters;
- Handling and forwarding mail to Law Clerks and clients, as well as tracking special requests regarding same;
- Miscellaneous projects as needed.
- CORES Level One
- One to two years of experience working in a Corporate Department;
- Exceptional time management, organizational and follow up skills, in order to manage numerous files and deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent Microsoft Word Skills;
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team environment;
- Professional, highly motivated, self-directed and detail oriented.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $2,700.00 to $3,000.00 /month
- Paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)
- Corporate Paralegal: 1 year (Preferred)