Seeking a few amazing Caregivers or ex-nurses in North Saanich & Sidney for AM work. Living wage employer with bonuses, vacation and health benefits. Part-time positions available. We are also a flexible second employer for people seeking casual hours.
Community Care provides skilled caregiver support for people in need. We also provide staffing for a variety of large and small care facilities across Greater Victoria.
Working with Community Care
- Work schedule on your mobile device
- $20.50 per hour after probation
- End of year bonus 3%
- Paid Vacation from two to six weeks per year
- Years of service incentive up to 10%
- Gloves and other work materials provided
- Employee events: Winter Dinner, Summer and Spring
Supportive & pragmatic work culture. No drama, no bullying. People who do well with us are constant, they are consistent, have good personal boundaries, above average empathy, attention to detail and a BC Care Aide Registry #.
- 2019 wage scale: $19.80 to $25.63 per hour
Documents we will need:
- BC ID or Driver's License
- Criminal Record Check
- Clear TB test
- Professional references
- Other education and certification forms - CPR/First Aide, Dementia, Palliative, etc
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $20.50 /hour