Bellpark Horticulture provides technical solutions to the horticulture industry. We specialize in material handling automation, robotics, climate control, and horticultural LED’s. Our customers are commercial growers of all sizes growing a range of products. Our suppliers are worldwide. We specialize in automation and material handling solutions, turn-key projects, growing solutions, and custom LED lighting solutions. We service and support everything we sell and are very good at we do. Providing proper service, support and having a professional presentation of our products is critically important.
About the Opportunity
As an important member of the Bellpark team, the Marketing Manager & Sales Support position will not only manage our marketing department but also see and understand the big picture of the company. Knowledge obtained performing sales support activities will be used in all aspects of marketing and brand building to continue to build position the Bellpark brand and our innovative suppliers as an undisputed leader in the horticulture industry.
Bellpark’s products are diverse, very interesting, and always expanding and changing as technology advances and the needs of our customers change. The products we sell are internationally recognized as leading innovations in energy efficiency and waste reduction. Bellpark strives to provide the highest quality products to the horticulture industry. This is a very interesting, challenging and rewarding industry to work in.
Bellpark is a great place to work. We have a friendly, team-based working environment with great coffee in the kitchen.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, are hard-working, and can wear many hats when needed we have an opportunity for you!
Please send a resume with a cover letter detailing your expertise and sales experience. We’d also like to hear about your future goals and where you hope a new career with Bellpark Horticulture will take you.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Managing all day to day marketing activities
- Developing and execute long- and short- term strategic marketing plans for individual products and brands
- Collaborating with sales staff and coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships, customer research, market conditions and competitor info
- Independently identify trends and accompanying sales opportunities into emerging market sectors, new customers, etc.
- Liaise and collaborate with prospective, new, and current suppliers
- Improve sales and marketing information, including identifying deficiencies and seeing through a plan to create new, modify, or make consistent existing material
- Website control and maintenance - work to continually improve and update our web presence to address new opportunities in a rapidly evolving market
- Social media management – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Digital media management - YouTube and other channels
- Travel to international trade shows representing the company and its products when needed
Sales Support Responsibilities
- Support senior management with managing the sales pipeline
- Communicate with sales staff and senior management to understand each stakeholders’ need and ensure ongoing strategic alignment with company objective
- Manage relationships with product dealers
- Identify gaps in our sales process and work with the team to make improvements
- Work closely with others in the business to ensure a team approach to achieve and maintain high levels of customer service
- Monitor salesperson activity and follow up on non-active users or stale leads
- Prepare reports using information exported from the CRM to send to salespeople and management
- Provide salespeople with technical and promotional support material
- Maintain current product price lists for stock and special-order products
- Identify opportunities to stock fast-moving products
- Support sales by maintaining the CRM system, data entry and system maintenance.
- Compose emails and conduct phone calls to follow up on inbound leads when needed
- Distribute leads to territory managers
- Inside sales on certain products, sales quotes for standard products
- Learn our sales process and devise a personalized method to obtain the minimum information required to properly understand how our equipment will best suit a customer’s need
- Create proposals and quotations in a professional manner that is consistent with the company brand
- Forecast sales demand using historical data and projected sales from sales reports and leads information to determine inventory need
You should have
- Strategic thinking skills, good judgment, organization, strong analytical and project management skills,
- Confident and dynamic personality, persuasiveness, decision making, team leadership, strong creative outlook, stay abreast of changes in marketing environment
- Superb written and verbal communication, presentation skills, adaptability.
- Strong team player who can take and give direction
- You like challenges and have a willingness and desire to learn
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait to be asked, and plans efficiently
- Accurate and detail-oriented; proactive and takes pride in quality of work
- Comfortable in a multi-tasking environment with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects, manage time and tasks with minimal supervision
- Delivers consistent effort and, intense commitment
- Knowledge of the nursery and greenhouse industry a real asset
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, MS Office....
You need to have
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent experience,
- Marketing/management experience,
- Valid BC driver’s license with a clean driving abstract
- Valid passport and ability to travel when required.
What we offer
- Great team and work environment
- A diverse base of knowledge and experience of a mature industry
- Excellent opportunity in a growing company with plenty of room to grow for the right person
- Modern office and workspace located in Campbell Heights Industrial development in Surrey. A great location with an easy commute from the surrounding area
- Competitive salary & lucrative variable compensation package (dependent on experience)
- Competitive Benefits package
(No contractors, agency, recruiters or outsourcing firms please.)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- passport (Required)