We are looking for FULL-TIME and PART-TIME team players who are excited to work at our Belmont Market Location in Langford.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare all food and beverage items following recipes and procedures.
- Be knowledgeable about menu items and communicate them to the guests.
- Provide the highest level of hospitality by engaging and interacting with guests.
- Accurately complete set up and closing procedures.
- Adhere to all safe food handling procedures and food safety practices.
- Maintain cleanliness and health and safety standards at all times.
- Contribute to a positive team environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Previous experience in a service environment would be an asset.
- Food Safe Certificate- Must have or be willing to obtain
- Serving it Right Certificate - Must have or be willing to obtain
- First Aid Certificate would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to learn quickly.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Maintain inventory and record of food, supplies and equipment
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
- Oversee kitchen operations