Reference #: 5609
Donna Cona Inc. is currently seeking a Senior System Analyst for one of our key government clients located in Ottawa.
The following experience is mandatory:
- Reliability security clearance;
- Experience working on an IBM Mainframe platform (minimum 4 years within the last 8 years);
- Experience working on COBOL mainframe development and IDMS and/or DB2 relational databases;
- Experience in design and development in the following: TSO, CICS, JCL, MQ Series, IDMS and/or DB2;
- Minimum 4 years experience working in a large organization within the last ten (10) years demonstrating Senior System Analyst type work. (Large is defined as having greater and equal to 10,000 employees);
- Over ten (10+) years of experience as a System Analyst with roles and deliverables that include planning, designing and implementing information systems, and analyzing, designing, developing and testing various programming systems, including coding, testing, debugging and documenting programs; and
- Experience working on a large development projects as a Senior System Analyst. Large is defined as greater than or equal to $10M.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- IT: 10 years (Preferred)
- mainframe: 4 years (Preferred)