Franchise Support Specialist
The Franchise Support Specialist is a key member of the TMN Systems Inc. (“TMN”) organization who has
ultimate responsibility to provide field support to the franchise locations and operational support to the
The Franchise Support Specialist is recognized for having extensive knowledge in IT VAR/MSP location
operations including financial consulting abilities. The Franchise Support Specialist also possesses specific
expertise that can be leveraged by the MicroAge Network in one or more of the following areas marketing,
service delivery, relationship management or sales representation.
Objectives of the Position
- Position dedicated to delivering the MicroAge Value Proposition into the territory identified by
- Assist the MicroAge locations in increasing their profitability, operational efficiency and their
- Protect the value of the brand by insuring that the franchise locations adhere to the franchise
agreement and minimum requirements for MicroAge locations.
Description Percentage of Time Spent
1. Perform field support duties 80%
Site visits, business reviews, consulting
Promote self‐sufficiency, 2nd level escalation
2. Participation in Company driven initiatives 10%
MicroAge Conference, partner events
Support national marketing initiatives
Social media activity
3. Personal education:
Industry, technology, skills training 5%
4. Other duties assigned by the Company 5%
- Conduct field visits and business reviews with the MicroAge locations within your assigned
territory to develop action plans to maximize financial and operational performance, while insuring
compliance to the terms and conditions of the franchise agreement and minimum requirements.
- Dedicate your entire time and energy in supporting the MicroAge Value Proposition. Justify the
time spend on activities and programs that will provide positive long‐term business outcomes to
- Provide operational support and execution of TMN‐approved initiatives within the assigned
Confidential Page 1 of 2
- Educate the MicroAge locations on available Vendor programs. Assist them in leveraging the
programs and initiatives that will positively impact their businesses. Assist them in developing
Vendor relationships and managing location‐specific issues.
- Leverage successes and share best practices that will enhance the performance of all locations
within the network. Suggest practices that should be included in the franchise operations manual.
- Be available, accessible and provide timely resolution to business issues that have been escalated
by the locations.
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of all events that will support the business priorities of TMN.
- Provide Management with the reporting required to outline activities and demonstrate the
progress within your assigned territory.
- Understand, interpret and have the ability to communicate and apply the terms of the Company’s
franchise agreements, disclosure documents, or any other agreements required by TMN to
conduct their business.
- Develop and strive to maintain influential relationships within the Vendor community. Safeguard
your reputation and that of the Company.
- Maintain the security of assets and Confidential Information of TMN, Clients, vendors and all other
- Represent the Company in a manner that is conducive to business; maintain business like
appearance and conduct, while respecting corporate policies and standards for professionalism as
required by Management.
- This position can be based either from our Laval Head Office or home‐office location.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- College diploma with specialization in business, administration or equivalency.
- Fully bilingual, written and spoken (French & English).
- Minimum ten (10) years of successful IT VAR/MSP operational experience.
- Candidate must be current with industry trends, technologies and vendor landscape.
- Possess strong general business, financial acumen and management skills, combined with strong
interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Possess strong analytical, problem solving, negotiation and mentoring skills.
- Possess intermediate‐to‐advanced computer skills and knowledge of standard office applications
(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, collaboration tools).
- Ability to travel, primarily within Canada.
- Attainment of revenue objectives from the locations within your assigned territory.
- Success of the locations within your assigned territory.
Confidential Page 2 of 2Pour poser votre candidature, envoyez votre curriculum vitae à l’adresse email@example.com en vous assurant d’indiquer le poste qui vous intéresse. Vous pouvez aussi poser votre candidature par courriel, à l’adresse ci-dessous :
Réseau MicroAge – Ressources humaines
9393, boul. Louis H. Lafontaine
Montréal (Québec) H1J 1Y8