Position Summary: Responsible for ensuring the highest level of professional service to guests. Efficiently checking guests in and out, both spa and hotel. Working with all departments to ensure daily operations run smoothly and making the guest experience the best possible. Shifts will be mainly be in the evening.
- Providing personalized and exceptional guest service at every given opportunity.
- Working and communicating with all departments to ensure smooth daily operations.
- Responding to phone calls, taking reservations and assisting guests currently in house.
- Taking Spa reservations and answering spa inquiries.
- Assisting with guest shuttle driving throughout Old Town Niagara on the Lake.
- Handling a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced busy environment.
- Handling cash effectively and accurately.
- Answering Guest inquiries and offering knowledge about Niagara on the Lake. Assisting in the planning of their stay. Offering restaurant/entertainment reservations and providing further information about locale.
- Being team oriented, as your help may be required in all other departments.
- Maintaining guest privacy.
- Ability to work on own when necessary.
- Listening to guest concerns and complaints and resolving them in a timely manner.
- Taking guests to room and explaining elements of each room thoroughly.
- Assessing guests’ individual needs and meeting them in a timely and professional manner.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- Grade 12 is recommended.
- Second language is an asset.
- Hospitality experience is an asset.
- Good interpersonal skills and public relations.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Must be flexible for various shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Good organization skills.
- Eye for attention to details.
- Excellent communication skills, especially oral and telephone skills.
- WHMIS and or CPR and First Aid training an asset.
- Clear Drivers Abstract and over 25 years for using company shuttle van.
- Police Clearance.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.25 to $16.00 /hour
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)