Mid-sized law firm primarily focused on real estate transactions, wills & estates, corporate law.
We are currently seeking an associate lawyer with a minimum of 5 years experience in Real Estate Law. The ideal candidate will also have experience in Wills and Estates.
- Member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
- Strong communication, drafting, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to manage numerous client files, and address issues in a timely fashion
- Fast pace environment, efficient time management is critical
- Ability to work independently, and in a collaborative team environment including with other associates, clerks, and office administrative staff
- Willingness to to guide and assist other staff members
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
- Law Society of Ontario (Preferred)