The fastest growing import dealership in Kelowna is on the hunt for its next Parts Advisor! If you are energetic, goal-oriented, and an experienced Parts Advisor then we want to hear from you.
As a Parts Advisor, your number one focus will be customer service. The right candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, while providing the best customer experience.
- Assisting our internal, wholesale, and retail customers with quotes and orders
- Maintaining accessory displays
- Maintaining inventory accuracy
- Recommend and sell maintenance and repair services to customers
- Follow up on any unsold work
- Write service work orders
- Liaise with technicians to ensure proper work flow
- Maintain and develop an excellent customer experience and relationships
- MUST have parts advisor experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and outlook is an asset
- Must have flexible hours (including the ability to work on Saturdays)
- Must be organized and able to multi-task in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Able to provide excellent customer service
This position will receive:
- An aggressive pay plan and performance bonus
- Comprehensive health care, and dental plan
- A fun yet professional environment
If you are highly motivated and have a proven track record, don't wait. Apply today! To apply for this position, please email your resume!
Job Type: Full-time