Do you have a passion for animals and the caring for those in need?
We are currently looking for outstanding individuals to add to our experienced team at Waterfront Park Veterinary Clinic. Established in January 2020 we are a fast-growing veterinary clinic which thrives off providing the best care possible for our clients and their furry children. We look at our client’s dogs and cats as being apart of our family and expect nothing, but the very best from our staff. We are a fully equipped clinic with in house lab work, dental room, radiology room and fully equipped surgical suite for emergencies and routine procedures.
We pride ourselves on operating a clean and efficient clinic with clear communication between staff and with clients. We are in the heart of North Vancouver facing the beautiful ocean and a dog park directly across from us. We have bike room access along with a bus stop conventionally in front of us… does it get better than this? We think not!
We have high expectations of any new individual joining our team. Prior experience is not required for the right individuals but is preferred.
here is a break down of what we expect from you:
· Passion for learning and expanding your knowledge while being willing and open to change. The veterinary field is a fast pace ever changing field where you SHOULD never ‘know all’. You must be eager to learn and grow as an individual and as a team.
· Customer service. As an assistant you must be a people person. You will be expected to answer phones and assist clients with questions and concerns. We are looking for someone who is well spoken, polite and eager to lend a hand wherever needed.
· You must be comfortable with dogs (large and small) as well with cats. While you will never be put in a situation without support it is expected that you have history with dogs and cats and a general understanding on how to hold / restrain in a gentle and kind manner.
· Someone who has an eye for cleanliness. As mentioned above we strive to always have a clean sparkling clinic, as an assistant you are expected to clean and help maintain the clinic, this is a BIG and important part of your role… If you do not enjoy cleaning, this is NOT the position for you.
· You must be willing to work Saturdays, this can be discussed at time of meeting however.
· We are looking to add someone who is eager to be apart of our growing clinic family long term.
What you can expect from us:
Ø We are willing to offer part-time and full time hours
Ø Flexible hours. We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays / Sundays 9am-5PM
Ø Wage dependent on experience and open to discussion
Ø We are proud to offer you a safe and clean environment to work in
Ø A fabulous fun-loving team who will always treat you with respect and kindness. The dog however you will have to win over with treats
If you think you would be a good fit please e-mail our team at and our manager Dani will happily get back to you
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time