As a global leader in student-managed learning opportunities, we are committed to developing leaders at Lakeland College. It’s something we excel at because of our exceptional team. Their passion and commitment to academic excellence, innovation and achievement is what sets Lakeland apart, as an educator and an employer. Join our team and be part of helping our students take the lead not only into the future, but today.
- Support Full-time technicians in the day-to-day operations of the Grounds department
- Shoveling snow and some equipment operation
- Mowing and line trimming
- Weeding, edging, plant and bed installation, hardscape maintenance, raking, and watering
- One year post-secondary certificate in a related field
- One year correlating experience
- Equipment experience
- Class 5 drivers license
This is a Casual AUPE appointment at the Vermilion campus commencing as soon as possible and ending June 30, 2020.
Competition will remain open until March 31, 2020. All resumes are to be submitted electronically on our website www.Lakelandcollege.ca
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. If suitable Canadian citizens or permanent residents cannot be found, other individuals will be considered. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.