Client Services and Showroom Assistant
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in working hours, Ability to work after hours regardless of regular operating hours.
- Love to work in small business environment verses big corporate offices
- Previous Luxury retail experience and or knowledge is a definite asset.
- Experience with strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- 3-5 years experience providing support for upper-level management.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with clients, and staff.
- A high degree of competency in Windows, MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint; and other software, ability to learn new software. .
- Able to work independently and with professional discretion.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, and research skills.
- Driven, persistent, and determined
- Strive to achieve results
- Innovative and relish in initiating change
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within a budget
- Ability to drive is a must.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Client communication, outreach and follow up
- Meet and great clients at the time of appointment and helping the team to provide necessary services.
- Work closely with CEO and Senior Sales Specialists to ensure a seamless client experience.
- Manage and update client contact lists, CRM, Events invitations
- Ensure all immediate and upcoming events have the proper supply, licensing and insurance approvals.
- Create time and action plans for marketing and special events.
- Act as the key line of communication between 3rd parties and the MFJ Team for all internal and external MFJ events. Direct issues to the appropriate person for assistance
- May be required to participate in other tasks around the office
- Compile key learnings and photos obtained through the event summary document provided by the Special Events team, and forward to Management and Sales teams for review and further actions.
- Coordinate the MFJ corporate donation and sponsorship initiatives, work with Sales team to ensure proper representation and branding at event and timely follow up with new contacts.
Position reports to the Director of operations within a framework of the executive team, by relating with other executive staff frequently.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Fine Jewellery Retail: 1 year (Preferred)