For over 35 years, InfoSpec has been providing PC-based POS solutions under its flagship brand Profitek to the hospitality and retail industries. Based in Vancouver B.C., with branch offices in Calgary and Toronto in Canada and in China, together with a growing leadership network in the USA, we keep close ties with our clients and are capable of providing on-going and reliable support as well as professional services. Enjoying substantial sales and territory expansion, we are looking to hire a full-time employee to take the reins on all the social media and customer success marketing work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Customer Success Specialist you will...
1. Plan, post, and schedule social media, email, and blog content that are discoverable, actionable, and working towards the company’s unique goals and objectives;
2. write, edit, and publish blog posts and other short form content for marketing purposes,
3. write, edit, and publish email marketing campaigns from the perspective of the brand representative, ensuring accurate tone and voice,
4. frequently check-in on social accounts to offer quick responses to their comments/questions as well as research and communicate with influencers for campaigns;
5. directly communicate and showcase our online products / plans to our existing and/or new clients
6. possess UI/UX design experience
7. have an aptitude to learn while on the job is highly encouraged and will result in opportunities for promotion.
Typical Day: 30% Company related social media updates, 5% Meeting to set targets/ goal, 20% Reaching to current/existing clients for plans to success further in their purchases, 15% New products updates 30% Planning/Design/Communicating with team
1. Social Media & Email Content: Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat Official Account, LittleRedBook, MailChimp, Instagram
2. Web Platforms: WordPress/ Woocommerce, Shopify, Weebly, Wix
3. Display, Keyword, and Social Advertising: Google Ads, ProveSource, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn Ads, etc
4. Digital Analytics Reporting & Integrations: Google Analytics & Search Console, Zapier, Excel, Google Data Studio, Facebook for Business, etc
· 2-3+ years of digital marketing experience, including social media, email and content marketing
· 1-2+ years of direct client communication with showcasing/communicating products/ plans
· Excellence in writing, editing, and basic publication management skills
· Crystal clear communication with teammate(s) about expectation management
Please visit www.profitek.com for application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care