HOTEL FRONT DESK AGENT
The Country Inn & Suites by Radisson is currently hiring Front Desk Agents who will provide the utmost service to our guests in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, and timely manner in accordance with brand and guest service standards.
- Greet guests with a friendly and courteous welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate action and provide accurate information such as restaurant and outlet hours including local attractions.
- Check guests in and out efficiently
- Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information.
- Confirming information regarding number of guests and room rate
- Make appropriate selection of room based on guests needs.
- Accept payment for guests’ accounts both at the time of registration and at checkout.
- Post charges to guest rooms and house accounts.
- Direct all incoming and internal calls
- Book reservations for future guests
- A friendly and enthusiastic individual with a neat professional appearance
- Be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- written and verbal English communication skills are required
- High school diploma or equivalent require
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel which includes weekends and holidays.
- A working knowledge of MS Word is required; OPERA experience is an asset.
- Previous hotel experience is an asset
Please send us your resume or stop by and apply in person at: 5525 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON
Job Type: Full-time