Founded in 2015, DOZR is the world’s first intelligent comprehensive search for heavy equipment and the largest online equipment rental platform. DOZR leverages technology to empower contractors across North America to run their businesses more efficiently.
We love construction and technology – and we are looking for a passionate, coachable, entrepreneurial individual to join our team as a Search Marketing & PPC Specialist. Our team works hard and has fun in everything we do. We support each other and work together to achieve our goals (and celebrate our achievements of course!). Our office is conveniently located in the heart of downtown Kitchener.
As a member of the DOZR Marketing Team, the Search Marketing & PPC Specialist will be a well-rounded strategist with extensive search campaign and optimization experience. You have a proven track record of creating and managing successful search campaigns, delivering low CPC and high conversion results. The ideal candidate will have experience working in B2B and will have a portfolio of demonstrated success in lead conversion and website traffic growth. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who excels in a fast-paced, goal-oriented, test-and-learn environment.
In a typical day you might:
- Work closely on SEO with the marketing team to ensure effective use of keywords, search trends and user behaviour.
- Act as a subject matter expert in paid search marketing, responsible for strategy and best-practices to drive improved performance, supporting all strategic marketing efforts to ensure a consistent approach to winning in paid search.
- Oversee day-to-day search marketing and pay-per-click campaign execution to drive successful web sessions, conversions and inbound phone calls to align with our sales strategy.
- Implement testing & optimization opportunities including A/B or multivariate testing on search campaigns for maximum click-through and conversions.
- Create weekly reports, optimize data reporting & communicate results with team.
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion and click-through rates funnel metrics such as subscriber growth, lead-to-signup, signup-to-paid conversion, and customer retention.
- Work with marketing, product, and analytics to build and execute campaigns across email, in-product marketing, and other customer touch points.
What we’re looking for:
- University degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field is required.
- Google Ads certification preferred.
- 2-5 years experience in search marketing, with proven experience in building and managing PPC campaigns and performance reporting.
- Understanding and experience with search marketing tools including Google Ads and Bing.
- A growth mindset who’s constantly looking to improve and learn new things
- You care deeply about user experience and can build precise targeting as well as engaging, on-brand experiences.
- Proficient with segmentation, reporting and how to use data to drive business decisions.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing A/B tests, analyzing and translating data into business and consumer insights.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- The ability to take an idea or concept, and give it substance and strategy. You love seeing an idea through to execution and tracking results.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent