***Our JD Tech training and our working hours are recognized for the Red Seal in agricultural mechanics.***
Green Tech Group, authorized John Deere dealerships, is recognized as a leader in sales and service of new and used equipment. The opportunity to work in a pleasant, motivating and challenging environment! We have been in business for over 60 years, thanks to our 430 motivated and competent employees throughout our 16 locations. The company has experienced a strong increase in business, particularly in the last 5 years.
- Group insurance after 3 months of seniority;
- RRSP with employer participation after 3 months of seniority;
- An annual amount to purchase new safety boots;
- An annual amount to purchase your work tools;
- Workwear provided by the employer;
- Corporate discounts for our employees and your family
- Ongoing training for our employees offered by Green Tech and John Deere. Our JD Tech training and our working hours are recognized for the Red Seal in agricultural mechanics.
- Evaluate, diagnose and repair client equipment or machinery,
- Refurbish used equipment for resale by the dealership,
- Repair and refurbish within the timeframe given machinery or equipment designated by the work order,
- Establish diagnostics of problems, plan a work method and sequence to follow before beginning repairs,
- Register on the work order all extra work that must be done and inform the workshop foreman or the manager,
- Prepare new equipment for delivery to the client,
- Answer technical questions from our clientele,
- At all times, comply with the standards and policies regarding health and safety in the workplace.
IDEALLY YOU HAVE:
- A High School diploma in mechanics (construction machines, agricultural equipment, heavy machinery or any other related equipment),
- Experience as a workshop technician,
- You are passionate about agriculture, business or the industrial field,
- Manual dexterity, ability to diagnose mechanical problems, autonomous, resourceful, quick to execute and disciplined!
Come join a young and dynamic team in which it is possible for you to grow, career-wise, throughout our 16 stores in Quebec or in Ontario!
Welcome to our Green Tech family!
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein