Business Development Representative
We are looking for new members to join our growing team. The technology market continuously expands and presents opportunities to advance in a short period of time. Sceptre Communications is growing and we’re looking to hire Business Development Representatives in Calgary!
Earning Potential: $30,000 – $75,000 *
The primary role of the Business Development Representatives (BDR) will be selling Shaw Business' full suite of business services with unlimited income potential. This position is typically based in the office in Calgary, Alberta. The BDR is responsible for developing new & existing client relationships, as well as increasing revenue growth. Connect with clients over the phone, through email, and in person; passionately represents Sceptre Communications and Shaw Business in the business community, coordinate meetings & presentations for interested clients in person (if requested) Through training, this individual will be acquiring expertise on Shaw Business’ full suite of business Services, training will be provided.
- Minimum 1-3 years of B2B or Retail sales, Marketing, or Customer Service experience
- Ideal industries including telecommunications, technology, hospitality, & retail service background
- Must have excellent communication skills and strong command of the English language. Multi-language speaking is an asset.
- Superior organizational & time management skills with a high level attention to detail.
- Having access to vehicle is preferred.
About Sceptre Communications Inc.
Sceptre Communications is known for providing TOP Results in the field of Business Telecommunications. Our business partners include Shaw Business and other reputable organizations who have entrusted us with their brand and the task of generating business for them.
Advantages of being a Sceptre Communication representative include but not limited to:
- The possibility to make a generous income, while still having a life.
- Flexible schedules.
- Energetic and positive team atmosphere
- Ongoing training and access to educational materials
- Daily and weekly bonuses
- Experience/letters of recommendation
- Scholarship opportunities for high rollers
- Leadership development
- Career and advancement
- High income potential
- Travel & vacations
- A general interest in technology
- Ability to pass a police security clearance
- Canadian Citizen or permanent Canadian resident
- Driver’s license and access to a vehicle is an asset
So, what’s next? If we sound interesting to you, Email your resume to employment at sceptreinc.ca
We’d love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time