- Undergraduate degree with 3 years of relevant work experience in Software Development.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in large-scale front-end software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design, and problem solving
- Experience developing front-end software, with deep experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (React, AngularJS, Webcomponents, etc.)
- Experience in Agile software development methodology
Are you a front end engineer that wants to solve complex technological problems at scale with cutting edge technologies?
Each day, hundreds of thousands of customers use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable innovative applications, websites, and businesses. The billing systems of AWS process trillions of events each month to continuously refresh billing console data and provide monthly bills for customers.
We are looking for talented front-end engineers to build great Customer Experiences for the world's most powerful billing platform.
In this role you will:
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in that support many client platforms (mobile, web).
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
- Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing.
- Find out what it takes to engineer systems for "Amazon Scale".
- Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and feedback.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems.
- Ability to think abstractly.
- Experience building extremely high volume and highly scalable systems.
- Experience building highly available systems and operating 24x7 services.
- Experience with distributed systems, consistent hashing, distributed locking, replication, and load balancing.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Computer Science.
- Working knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.