As a Business Development Representative, you will execute outbound calls to determine interest in Vena Solutions' product offerings and generate leads. You will converse with C-Level Executives and managers from Mid-market and Fortune 500 companies to understand their business environment, identify their needs, and determine where Vena's offering might fit. You will serve as a strategic partner to Vena's Regional Sales Managers, continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities and helping move prospects through the sales process to close.
Need more convincing? Check out our careers website and Glassdoor for an in-depth look into our company! https://careers.venasolutions.com
What you will do
- Targeting prospective companies in the Mid Market & Enterprise space
- Complete a high volume of outbound prospecting and market nurturing activities
- Conduct and manage the sales cycle process from initial contact through to qualification
- Drive prospects to webinars and special events
- Track activity, sales progress, and territory market data in Salesforce.com
- Initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
Does this sound like you?
- 2+ years of experience in out-bound calling and territory management within the software / technology space
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively at all levels within an organization
- Ability to engage new and competitive clients in value-add business conversations
- Technically savvy: interest in new software offerings and curious about their functionality
- You are competitive by nature: can overcome objections and determined to achieve high sales targets
Don't currently tick all of the boxes? We pride ourselves on our mentorship culture, please apply if this role and Vena excites you!
Apply today…. We can't wait to hear from you!
At Vena, we empower people to work the way they think. Our cloud infrastructure leverages the flexibility and ease of use of widely-used spreadsheets while adding beautiful web-based workflows and a powerful cloud storage to make mission-critical business processes simple. Viewed by many as one of the most innovative Canadian start-ups, we're part of a growing industry looking to revolutionize the enterprise so that people can get back to doing their best work.
We strive to promote a culture and community that supports one another and allows for growth and fun. We hope to inspire and ensure our Venanites feel comfortable to innovate and can enable their creative side while at work.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the country which the role is based. No agencies please.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please describe your requirements to email@example.com when making an application and we will be sure any accommodation needs are met.