WAREHOUSING & DISTRIBUTION
2 - 3 Years
High School Diploma
DRIVER CLASS 1
18.00 to $24.00 /hour
Our client is a nice family business. The landscaping, siding and masonry specialists in Quebec!
– Reporting to logistics, the driver is responsible for transporting the products sold to the individual client, the mason and landscaper.
– The merchandise must be delivered and/or credited according to the Canadian Safety Code Standard No. 10 section on cargo securement of Section 88.
– You must also supervise and participate in the loading steps, verify that the products loaded correspond to the delivery note or invoice.
– On construction sites, the delivery person must be professional, efficient and polite.
Requirements and Qualifications:
– Minimum 2 years experience as a Class 1 Driver
– Ability to drive a two-train
– Driver’s course
– English an asset
Type of employment :
$18.00 to $24.00 /hour
Supplementary Health Insurance
Why work for us / Benefits:
– Extraordinary team, friendly and respectful work environment
– Career opportunities, promotion of internal staff
– Group insurances (health, complementary, life, disability) paid 50% by the employer
Monday to Friday
1 year (Required)
Certificates and other accreditations:
Driving Permit (Required)
Driver’s course/Lift (Required)
Our Agency, Your Career, Multiple Opportunities
- Only selected candidates will be contacted. Hiring is conditional upon successful completion of a reference check, a criminal check and a credit check. By applying for the position, you agree to subscribe to our automatic job posting.
The masculine gender shall be used without discrimination and solely for the purpose of lightening this text. It therefore includes the feminine gender.
As Found In The Warehousing & Distribution Directory