As Project Coordinator, you will be part of a professional team responsible for managing installation projects and repairing sprinkler system in the greater Montreal area. You will hold a key position in the project team and be a central point of contact for the smooth running of the projects.
Secondary 5 completed, college training in administration or project management, an asset
EXPERIENCE, COMPETENCIES AND APTITUDES
· Experience in the construction industry, an asset
· Excellent in interpersonal skills and customer relations
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to handle a high workload
· Attention to detail and high accuracy
· Highly effective organizational skills
· Ability to handle multiple files at the same time
· Flexibility, resourcefulness, a must
· Mastering priority management
· Be solution oriented
· Languages: completely bilingual - French and English, written and oral.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· A growing company that promotes training and development
· Dynamic work environment
· Beautiful work team
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Complete group insurance benefits after 3 months of employment
If this position is in line with your professional interests and qualifications, we will be happy to receive your application.
Job Type: Full-time