About Motion Canada and the Role:
Working at Motion Canada is about partnering – with our teams, our suppliers and our customers. We work hard to deliver the kind of culture and benefits that make the experience more than just a career move – you’ll partner with some of the most talented and humble men and women driving our industry forward. We like to think that we’re real people with real expertise. To learn more, follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn and visit our be a partner: :website.
We’re looking for a results-driven Services Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customers. The successful candidate will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer satisfaction levels and overall profitability. This newly created position will be based out of our Fort McMurray branch.
You are self-motivated, creative and outgoing with a keen business sense, a high-risk tolerance, a strong will to learn and a desire to partner with others in a highly collaborative sales environment. Your experience and proven track record in sales, and in particular, selling services across a range of industries and technologies, means you can bring your big ideas to life for and with your team.
You’ve been described as a “hunter,” always on the lookout for the next opportunity to build your business. You’ll use your regional knowledge, industry familiarity, technical expertise and deep understanding of our capabilities (which we will help you build) to drive sales with new and existing customers. You’ll promote the technical services and solutions that will build your business within your area of expertise and, this is super cool, you might even develop new solutions.
You’ll also support sales growth in your region by introducing account reps, customer service representatives and specialists to your depth of knowledge, making everyone around you just that much smarter.
Sure it’s a challenge (mostly) winning, (sometimes) losing and (always) mentally preparing for the next opportunity, but lucky you – you love what you do – and success seems to follow! And you know that sales is your primary goal, but solving your customers’ problems before they even know they have them is what really brings the job to life for you!
Win new customers, grow current customers, support internal partners, provide technical consultancy, deliver exceptional customer service
Education and Experience:
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Share your big ideas, learn from your mistakes, ask for help and lend a hand when needed
- Grow your skills and career through an ongoing commitment to development – training classes, online courses, conferences, reading, TED Talks, mentorship, etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service at every stage of your business
- Showcase your professionalism in person, in writing and on social media (where you are comfortable interacting and helping to build our following)
- Help develop and/or review standards, documentation and methods of working in your field
- Know enough about some of our products and services to be an expert; learn enough about all of our products and services to recognize a sales opportunity outside of your expertise
- Recommend how to improve the effectiveness and delivery of technical services and solutions
- Provide deep specialist consultancy, guidance and support to internal and external partners
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers to ensure profitability
- Monitor customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Attend tradeshows and conferences (etc.) to build network
- Visit current and prospective customers within your region – with or without a sales team
- Develop warm customer leads by networking with internal partners
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
The Work Experience at Motion Canada Includes:
- Sales, communication, relationship and time management skills required
- Knowledge of industrial mechanics, welding, machining (etc.) preferred
- Good driving record required
- General computer skills required
- Reliability, organization and attention to detail required
- Mechanical aptitude and industry experience required
- Post-secondary education in a technical discipline
- Comprehensive flex benefits
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Timely feedback on individual performance and career development opportunities
- Open and frequent communication
- Learning and development opportunities
- Great company culture with a strong leadership team
- An attractive pension plan
- Company vehicle