Schueler Auto Service is looking for an experienced Automotive Mechanic to work in Streetsville location.
Working as a part of the Schueler Auto Service Team, you will be responsible for a variety of duties relating to the repair and maintenance of vehicles including:
- Diagnosis/Inspection: communicating with customers and/or road testing. Performing related diagnostic testing (computerized & manual), detailing all related issues
- Technical Repairs: perform all related vehicle repairs as required ensuring excellence in workmanship
- Miscellaneous Shop Tasks: general housekeeping, inspection of shop supplies, assisting in other areas as required.
The successful candidate will be professional and self-motivated, with the ability to deliver high-quality automotive care to our customers. Our shop services a range of vehicle makes and models, making each day unique and engaging. We are looking for someone who is punctual and is able to work well in a team oriented environment. This position is ideal for an individual who excels in automotive diagnostics and repair.
- 3+ years of relevant automotive experience in diagnostics and repair (310s Apprentice or unlicensed)
- Remains current with knowledge of the operation, maintenance and repair of most domestic and imported vehicles
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and complete tasks as assigned
- Ability to understand and read wiring diagrams
- Experienced using automotive diagnostic scanners
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items up to 50lbs+
- Preferred to have own tools and tool box
- Must hold a current and valid driver’s license
Competitive compensation will be provided based on level of experience.
Learn more about Schueler Auto Service at www.schuelerautoservice.com
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- automotive technician: 1 year (Preferred)
- automotive: 3 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Preferred)