Our office currently has a position for a legal assistant/law clerk available. We are a busy personal injury and real estate law firm.
We are offering a 3 month internship to a qualified trainee with opportunity of employment subject to performance and evaluation.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to gain invaluable experience and begin a long term career.
Farsi speaking and having transportation is an asset.
A successful candidate will have the following credentials:
- strong interpersonal skills
- excellent organizational skills is a must
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Organize legal documents
- Open real estate and personal injury files
- Working with conveyancer, PClaw
- Following up with undertakings, client reporting, and intakes for real estate practice
- Drafting and production of letters to insurance companies, doctors, OHIP, police etc.
- Administrative tasks---scanning, photocopying, answering phones, scheduling meetings, coordinating with clients and respective counsels etc.
- Accounting and Banking runs
- E-file documents
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship, Volunteer, Permanent, Apprenticeship