Move, Inc. is the developer and operator of realtor.com®, a leading destination used by millions of consumers to discover and create their perfect home. We have the most comprehensive and accurate coverage of real estate listings, the most engaged users across all real estate online portals, and top rated mobile applications at the cutting edge of the mobile revolution.
The focus area for the team is the real estate professional professional dashboard experience, both in web and React Native Apps for iOS an Android. As part of the team you will be responsible for augmenting the professional web portal and apps with new functionality to cater to the real estate professional.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic, cutting-edge work environment and desire to make a significant contribution to the business and to our customers and consumers, then make the Move!
What will you be doing?
- Developing features and functionality in our customer dashboard, both on the front end and server side.
- Ensuring high code quality with unit tests and test automation
- Building new reusable components for use within our applications
- Participating in peer code reviews as both a reviewer and a reviewee
What will you bring?
Our key values:
- Minimum two years front end development experience
- Up to date knowledge of front-end best practices for CSS and HTML
- Experience using GitHub or similar source control management software
- Experience with unit test frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Jasmine, or others
- Knowledge of mobile development would be an asset
- Knowledge of REST and/or GraphQL would be an asset
- B.S. Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent professional experience
- Compete with Passion: Approach every opportunity with determination and urgency
- Partner to Win: Be sought out for your expertise, collaborative work style, and reputation for getting things done
- Challenge Conventional Thinking: Be eager to find better ways that leads us in new and innovative directions
- Be Real: Be authentic, be honest, be you
- Seek to Amaze: Exceed the expectations of consumers, customers, and colleagues - always
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com ( http://realtor.com/ ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com ( http://realtor.com/ ) will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.