Advert Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Job Description This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our Inside Sales Outbound Renewal team as a Bilingual Outbound Renewal Collections Representative in our Richmond, BC office. You possess drive, confidence, energy, creativity and you love working in a collaborative team environment.
You will be responsible for generating revenue through collections on renewal contracts from our existing Sage Accounting partners with an assigned region or set of accounts. Sales are primarily handled via phone and/or online – always ensuring customer satisfaction. Conversations are typically open-ended and address the renewal of the Accountant/Bookkeepers contract through confirming payment by credit card or updating expired Credit cards or other forms of approved payment methods. Demonstrates broad and deep knowledge of Sage products and experienced in Customer service. Upon your start date, you will receive a comprehensive training program to help you hit the ground running!
Key Responsibilities Responsibilities:
- Contact existing Accountants/ Bookkeepers within an assigned region or set of accounts to build relationships, confirm account payment through valid credit card or other authorized payment methods
- Manage time appropriately to ensure that Sales Performance Evaluation (SPE) standards and Key Performance Indicator (KPIs) are met on a regular basis. Meet or exceed monthly and yearly revenue objectives.
- Understand competitive product offerings and leverage counter strategies to ensure customer satisfaction in Sage SAN products
- Build and sustain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Candidates must be bilingual English and French to be considered
- High School Diploma and equivalent work experience required. Bachelor’s degree in business/commerce preferred
- At least 1 year of Outbound phone sales or Customer service experience in a quota bearing capacity
- Must have experience with Value-based Solution selling experience
- A good understanding of Accounting and Accounting practices would be an asset.
- Proven track record in a high volume/transactional sales environment. Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must have excellent listening and communication skills. An exceptional level of drive and self-discipline
- Proficiency with computer applications such as SAP, Sage CRM and other ERP Solutions
- Ability to adapt to change and work a fast-paced environment
Why Sage Software Canada?
Join Sage Software Canada, the 2018 Region of the Year Winners!
Do you love where you work? WE do! Our beautiful Sage campuses are in the located the biggest high-tech cities in Canada! Our Richmond, BC, campus is only 20 mins away from downtown Vancouver and the Toronto campus (in the heart of the South Core Financial District) that displays spectacular views of Lake Ontario from our coffee bar and steps away from the Scotiabank Arena and CN tower. While there, you will work alongside talented colleagues who are passionate about solving client’s business problems.
We care about our colleagues, and we show it! Our comprehensive total rewards program which includes a competitive salary, extended health, dental, vision coverage, sales commissions / performance bonuses, on-going training and career opportunities, 21 days paid time off (PTO) to start, paid 5 days to volunteer, RRSP matching contributions, fitness allowance, tuition fee allowance, and so much more!
Bring your true self to work every day. We understand that our differences are what makes us a stronger company. Sage Software Canada is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer with an ongoing commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Providing a positive and accessible candidate experience throughout the hiring process is not just our goal, but our promise.
Please find a role that interests you, and if your skills are a good fit, one of our team will contact you for an interview. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted, however, if you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.