Reporting to the National Purchasing Manager, and situated in our Montreal office, the Administrative Clerk is responsible to with all ATM and parts inventory management.
From time to time, this individual will complete other duties as assigned by management, to assist with special projects.
Uninstalled Parts Management – 80%
- Collate and verify appropriate documentation relating to ATMs and any other parts being returned to inventory for all warehouses; receiving documents from Service Technicians and confirm any discrepancies.
- Provide quality assurance, utilizing ERP Systems to ensure Service Technicians complete uninstall documentation in a timely manner; following-up with Service Technicians, as necessary.
- Provide quality assurance, utilizing ERP Systems to ensure Service Technicians properly recording uninstalled communication devices.
- Create returned merchandise orders in ERP Systems to document ATM and additional parts returned to all warehouses; verifying all ATM and part information, and investigating if discovered returned ATMs and/or parts do not belong to the company.
- Verify that all ATMs and parts are at proper warehouse when requested by internal company personnel.
- Upload uninstall sheets to ERP Systems for future verification.
- Scrap ATMs and/or parts in ERP Systems, receiving and verifying appropriate documentation from all warehouses, and completing additional documentation for future verification.
Defective Parts Management – 5%
- Follow-up with returned merchandise queue in ERP Systems to ensure defective parts are returned from customers, Service Technicians, and 3rd Party Service Technicians; receiving service completion updates and ensuring all information is appropriately updated in ERP systems.
Parts Administration – 5%
- Verify and follow-up with Purolator and Canada Post invoices for parts delivered, forwarding to Accounts Payables for payment processing, to ensure accurate deliveries and all invoices properly matched.
- Create and modify database to track parts deliveries.
- Ensure shipments are delivered to customers or regional offices; tracking and following-up as necessary with Purolator and/or Canada Post.
- Assist in investigation and resolution of lost parts with Purolator or Canada Post.
Inventory Audit – 5%
- Enter annual inventory counts for all warehouses in ERP Systems to verify actual quantities available, liaising with Inventory Manager and Inventory Purchasing Manager.
Administrative Support – 2.5%
- Greet and sign-in guests at the Montreal office to ensure proper security protocols are followed.
- Distribute all incoming mail to appropriate personnel.
- File all uninstall, scrap sheets, and invoices that come in from suppliers, ensuring they are properly labelled and filed systematically in appropriate cabinets.
- Receive office supply shipments, distributing to appropriate areas of the office.
- Provide back up support to answer and re-direct incoming phone calls as a secondary responder when Head Dispatcher is unavailable, ensuring inquiries are sent to appropriate parties and answer any information when possible.
- Assist with celebration/event planning and preparation, when needed.
Self-Development – 2.5%
- Attend and participate in team meetings, providing feedback in relation to areas handled, discussing issues and suggestions for areas of improvement with respect to team and department.
- Review performance with manager, with the intent to enhance productivity, capacity and capability.
Education and Training
- High School Diploma, required.
- Bilingual in English and French, both verbal and written.
Experience, Technical Skills, and Key Competencies
- 1 to 3 years’ prior experience in an administrative role.
- Astute office skills, including: computer usage, data entry, and word processing.
- Intuitive customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a team environment.
- Self-starter, who pays attention to detail and stays organized.
- Sound reading and writing ability.
- Physical Effort = Minimal
- Health Risk = Minimal
- Sensory Required = Moderate
- Mental Stress = Minimal
- Business Travel = Minimal
- Environment = Moderate
How To Apply
Please reply to this ad, including your cover letter and resume.
In your cover letter, please indicate your salary expectations for this role.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please make it clear within your cover letter. We will review applications as they are received and look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Support: 1 year (Required)
- English and French (Required)