Canada's Challenger Bank™
If you're looking for a workplace where employees are passionate about their work environment, then read on. What sets Equitable Bank apart from other companies is its culture. We celebrate and embrace the fabric of diversity, the employee engagement process and collectively take pride in our business successes. Our commitment to our customers, our partners and our employees creates a stimulating and exciting atmosphere that generates innovative products and outstanding service quality.
Equitable Bank is Canada's ninth largest independent Schedule I bank, serving Canadians coast to coast. It offers a diverse suite of residential lending, commercial lending and savings solutions, including high-interest savings products and GICs. Through its proven branchless approach and customer service focus, Equitable Bank has grown to approximately $33 billion in assets under management. In 2016, Equitable Bank launched a digital banking operation, EQ Bank, and introduced the EQ Bank Savings Plus Account. Equitable Bank currently employs over 750 employees across the country.
Within Equitable Bank's Core Lending business, Single Family Lending Services funds mortgages for owner-occupied and investment properties across Canada, while Commercial Lending Services provides mortgages on a variety of commercial properties on a national basis.Equitable's Securitization Financing business originates and securitizes insured residential mortgages under the Canada Mortgage and Housing ("CMHC") administered National Housing Act.Equitable Bank also offers a range of deposit products including short-term, long-term and Cashable GICs, available in non-registered or Tax Free Savings Account ("TFSA") across Canada. And it offers a High Interest Savings Account, available from authorized investment advisors through the FundServ network.
Equitable Bank is a growing Canadian financial services business and a wholly owned subsidiary of Equitable Group. It was founded in 1970 as The Equitable Trust Company.
Email and Direct Marketing Specialist
Senior Manager, Marcomms
Reporting into the Senior Manager, Marcomms, the Email and Direct Marketing Specialist will be responsible for managing all email marketing campaigns for B2C and B2B business increasing the lifetime value of EQ Bank and Equitable Bank’s current customers.
Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
- Establish email marketing strategies and ensure timely execution of email marketing initiatives (B2C and B2B)
- Set cadence of delivery times, manage promotional calendar and communication for all email campaigns
- Work with in-house creative teams to co-ordinate production of email design, subject lines and copy
- Measure results and optimize campaigns through A/B testing in order to improve open rate, deliverability, click rate, opt-out rate, conversion rate, as well as specific business goals around individual campaigns
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email
- Ensure brand consistency across all campaigns and messages
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Commerce or related experience
- 5+ Years of B2C/B2B Email Marketing Experience
- Advanced knowledge of Digital and Direct Marketing applications
- Advanced knowledge working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience with responsive HTML templates
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Deep knowledge of Excel; hands-on familiarity with analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Solid understanding of Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL)
- Strong analytical mindset
- Self-motivated and independent worker with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Effective planning and project management skills
- A proactive and ambitious marketer who enjoys developing new solutions to challenging problems, and that can execute these ideas flawlessly
- Finance Services experience would be an asset
Equitable Bank is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All candidates considered for hire must successfully pass a criminal background check and credit check to qualify for hire. While we appreciate your interest in applying, an Equitable recruiter will only contact leading candidates whose skills and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position.