This competition is open to external applicants and all employees of Fanshawe College; however, applications from Regular Part-time (RPT) members of the Part-time Support Staff bargaining unit will be given first consideration.
This is a regular part-time position (up to 24 hours per week).
Under the direction of the Manager, International Recruitment and Market Development, the incumbent will:
- Develop and update marketing materials (print, digital)
- Develop and monitor email campaigns; create content, determine audience, and report on metrics
- Ship and track marketing materials to local and international destinations
- Engage prospective and current international students via social media platforms through a variety of approaches
- Provide metrics associated with Return on Engagement
- Maintain and update the annual communications cycle/plan
- Compile and maintain a catalog of testimonials, student success stories, etc., for use in all marketing and communication publications
- Assist at peak times with transition and settlement activities (intake triage, orientation, tours)
- Post-secondary 2 year diploma in Communications, Marketing, Journalism or a related discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience in a fast-paced, multicultural work environment
- An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered; preference will be given to applicants meeting the education requirements
- Design skills an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency (written, verbal) in English
While transcripts are not required for the interview, they are mandatory prior to any offer of employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be acknowledged.
Fanshawe College is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equity, value diversity, and welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds.
Fanshawe College provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, the hiring manager and the Recruitment Coordinator leading the recruitment will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.