Litigation Legal Assistant- #14888
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to work with a highly reputable Insurance Defence firm;
- Convenient downtown location; and
- Competitive salary and benefits package in the 50-60K range, commensurate with experience
- Provide legal and administrative support within busy insurance defence practice;
- Liaise professionally with clients, insurance companies, and other legal professionals;
- Prepare / transcribe legal documents and correspondence from instructions;
- Prepare accounts;
- Coordinate meetings, travel, court dates, and manage calendar for lawyers;
- Assist with trial preparation; and
- Assist other lawyers during absences and/or as needed.
- 2+ years of insurance defence experience;
- Excellent working knowledge Rules of Civil Procedure;
- Strong understanding of legal terminology and procedures;
- Strong technical skills: experience with Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PC Law, and/or iManage would be an asset;
- Professional attitude with strong initiative and sense of ownership;
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; and
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to kentreg(at)kentlegal.com, and quote Opportunity #14888 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year