- Under direction of the Store Management, the Full Time Sales Associate works toward achieving 100% customer satisfaction and a strong selling attitude. The Key Holder must set a high standard by personally achieving a satisfactory level of sales productivity. The Store Manager and Assistant guide the Key Holder to insure the store is performing in the areas of sales productivity, staffing, merchandise display and movement, payroll control, audit compliance and store upkeep.
Work Direction / Management Scope:
- Basic work direction. Minimal supervision of some members of the store staff. Should understand payroll planning.
- A high level of energy.
- Previous retail experience. Apparel retail experience a plus.
- Basic computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills specifically with customers, associates and Management team.
- Able to multi task
- Able to follow direction / achieve deadlines
- Must be able to lift product boxes (up to 30 pounds); climb ladders (up to 12 feet) to stock and/or move shelves
- Expected to be available to work week-days and/or nights, weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time