Second Closet is Toronto's first full-service company to disrupt the storage industry. We provide convenience at the click of a button for as little as $3 a month to pick-up, store, and return customers' stuff. We've helped 1,000s of consumer clients live clutter-free. As we continue to grow that side of the business, we're also setting our sights on enterprise clients. That's where you come in.
As a member of our Sales Team you will be a data-driven, pro-active, mid-market sales hunter who is enthusiastic about identifying, targeting, and creating opportunities. You will effectively communicate how we can add value to our clients' businesses and develop long-lasting partnerships.
You've also got big ambitions. As a young company there's a tremendous amount of upward mobility. Your consistent high-performance, meeting of quota expectations, and attention to detail will ensure you progress through the ranks.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and confident team player
- A great conversationalist, communicator and negotiator
- Innovative problem-solver with a positive and strong work ethic
- Driven to achieve results and overcome objections
- Collaborative and coachable
- Drive high sales volume to meet or exceed sales targets and deliver forecasts
- Source new prospects for lead opportunities through various social strategies including cold outreach and networking
- Convert warm leads and qualified prospects generated by our business development representatives into long-lasting partnerships
- Actively engage with new and existing client base, ensuring their requests are met in a timely and service-oriented manner
- Provide support for developing and optimizing all business development materials such as proposals and presentations, as well as marketing materials and events
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of our services, capabilities, and their value to clients
- Monitor and assist the business development team throughout the sales cycle and identify areas of improvement
- Research, strategize, and implement new and existing business development initiatives with sales team
- Remain current on client marketing trends and other factors that affect clients' businesses
- Develop sales planning, financial forecasting, and detailed reports of sales activities
- Reports to Sales Director
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field from an accredited university
- 1-2 years experience in elevated or consultative sales with long life-cycle sales processes
- Marketing experience/outbound B2B sales
- Experience with multiple sales techniques
- Experience with CRM software (e.g., Salesforce) and other sales automation tools such as LinkedIn and Outreach
We are innovative, goal-oriented, and are always on the search for energetic and passionate people who are eager to learn and would like to have a rare opportunity to grow within one of Toronto's fastest growing companies. At Second Closet, you will have endless growth opportunities and will have the ability to have a direct impact on the company's growth.
Our team at Second Closet is full of talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working collaboratively within a competitive environment. The sales team is a small, tight-knit family with a team driven, growth mind-set. There is immense room for upward mobility, and here at Second Closet we will provide you support from the get-go to help you realize your potential. Each member of our team shares a mutual passion for their craft and are in constant pursuit of growing our customer base and growing with our customers. We embrace all kinds of challenges head-on.
Aside from an amazing company culture, we also offer competitive salaries+OTE and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision plans for you and your family. We are located in the heart of downtown, and other perks include cell phone allowance, gym membership, and team events/outings.