Become one of the next leading System Integrator – Windows for one of CGI's major client
We are looking for team players to Architect, Design and Implement solutions in our client's fast pace environment, with strong levels of innovation, automation and high levels of security and quality assurance.
With more than 5 years in a similar role, you want to be part of a highly visible role and team which will not only deliver as per our client's standards and requirements, but you will also be a major contributor for the key relationship with the client and business opportunities coming from a consistently evolving IT landscape.
You are recognized for your technical skills, team work, being dedicated, having a global vision and we are recognized as one of the best Workplaces in technology in Canada; become part or our team!
As System integrator, you will contribute to the architecture, own the detailed design and implementation plans. This includes, defining test plans, executing the tests, contributing to the deployment plan and ensuring the successful installation and transfer to operations. You will also coordinate and guide system administrators and software administrators in the build phase(s).You are flexible when presented with unclear scopes or new challenges and provide the necessary leadership and ownershipto clarify expected objectives and deliveries.
- • Contribute to the technical solution architecture by identifying the existing capabilities available by the technologies in place versus the need for the acquisition of new technologies
- Translate the technical solution architecture into a detailed infrastructure and technology components design. Ensure the tight integration of all the components
- Define infrastructure and technology installation specifications including monitoring, high availability, virtualization, storage, backup and disaster recovery
- Work in collaboration with the project manager to define work breakdown structure, estimate project effort and project schedule
- Guide the system administrators, software administrators, database administrators, data centre facility administrator and/or telecom integrators through the proposed technical design and specifications. Address any potential design or support issues with them
- Produce test plans to test all infrastructure and technologies identified in the technical design. Conduct tests and log results. Determine appropriate resolution/solution through root-cause analysis and impact analysis
- Provide required hardware/software (Define/Order/Install)
- Implement the technology and apply standards (eg. SOX, security, project methodology, technology standards)
- Assist the application team in installing and integrating the application with the infrastructure
- Define the stabilization and knowledge transfer plans. Ensure that the transfer has been successful to the support teams
- Define cut-over plan and execute
6-8 years experience with integration, configuration, Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
3-5 years experiences
What you can expect from us:
- 7+ years of general IT infrastructure and networking
- Proficient with Services/monitoring (Windows) Active Directory, GPO, SCOM
- SQL Server and IIS (INTERNET INFORMATION SERVICES)
- Ability to deliver on several project simultaneously and assess priorities
- Business acuity
- Continuous learning and self learner
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.