- Maintain and make general ledgers on daily basis and post journal entries
- Balance and maintain accounts by using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Check all the payment made to our suppliers against the products received to verify the each purchase transaction dollar amount with corresponding supplier.
- Based on the each purchase price from the different suppliers, calculate the products costs and suggest their retail prices to sales supervisor
- Check the dispatched products to each distribution location against the inventory records on a daily basis and calculate revenue from each location to verify its sales
- Check the returned products from each location to verify the sales and keep the inventory control updated
- Prepare cheques of payrolls, HST filing report and pay taxes, utility and other bills in timely manners and report to the accountant
- Keep record of each location expenses and make monthly and annual reports
- Consolidate all sales from each location and compare the sales with the previous years to make a sales report on a weekly basis
- Keep management aware of any unusual operation or financial occurrences and/or significant deviations from company policies
- Be proficient in MS Office with ability to adapt quickly to changing technology
Expereince with e-commerce, retailing, wholesales, logistics and warehousing is an asset.
In order to maintian normal buisness operation, we only accept job application via email. Only the suitable applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.50 to $23.50 /hour
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (Required)