Under the general supervision of the Area Supervisor the cleaner performs a variety of cleaning related tasks with emphasis on customer satisfaction and quality service delivery.
Functioning as a core member of the team the Cleaner must be able to:
- Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Maintain building security and safety integrity by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours, ensuring only authorized personnel enter premises etc.
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supplies/rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ideally established in the cleaning business
- Previous experience preferred, but will consider training a suitable candidate
- Excellent time management skills/ must adhere to tight deadlines/respond quickly to situations
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to listen, communicate and speak in English
- Integrity and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to handle confidential information in an ethical and professional manner
- Familiarity with Safety Data Sheets preferred
- Mandatory security clearance will be conducted prior to employment; successful applicants must have a clear record.
Please submit cover letter and resume. All Candidates must meet pre-screening criteria in order to be considered.
J+A Cleaning Solutions Ltd., encourages all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and commitment to service excellence to apply.We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only selected candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- janitorial: 1 year (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Niagara-on-the-Lake (Required)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Required)