A little about you…
You love food, you value experiences. You are a go-getter with a “let’s do this” attitude. You thrive in a fast-paced, multi-faceted environment, and you appreciate building connections and relationships with both members and employees alike.
A little about us…
The Glencoe Club has an exciting opportunity for Expeditors. The Club is currently undertaking an extensive food and beverage renovation that will enhance the dining experiences for our members. Sure to be a destination of choice, our new restaurant and outdoor patio will open in a few short months. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced leader with a strong passion for the Food & Beverage industry combined with exceptional member and employee service values and skills to lead our team in this innovative new dining space.We aspire “to be our members’ second home, providing excellence in all that we do” – you will carry this vision through all that you do.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our Food & Beverage team full time as an Expeditor. This position is responsible for providing an exceptional experience for members and guests with genuine pride.
· Provides service excellence to members and guests
· Ensure timely and effective two way communication (verbal, written) between members, staff and Supervisor.
· Effectively address members concerns and complaints immediately if possible, and take to Supervisor when needed.
· Displays professionalism and a positive attitude
· Ensure the personal delivery of high quality programs and services
· Achieve or exceed service standards
· Actively contribute to department teamwork and collaboration
· Ensures the physical areas are well appointed, clean and maintained.
· Ensures compliance with all Glencoe Health and Safety standards and the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety regulations
· Previous Food & Beverage experience with an understanding of kitchen operations is an assey
· ProServe Certification is an asset
· Standard First Aid/CPR C/AED Certification is an asset
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· A diplomatic, outgoing personality who is able to foster relationships with members and employees
· A positive attitude and a friendly smile
· Ability to lift up to 30 lbs
· Clear communication skills
· Highly organized
Full time and Part time positions available and consists of a variety of shifts during weekday evenings and weekends.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check and a Respect in the Workplace online certification.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their cover letter and resume in response to this ad.
This is a part-time position. This position will include weekday, evening and weekend shifts. A flexible schedule will be required.
The Glencoe Club offers an excellent working environment featuring opportunities for training and development, staff meals (for shifts over 5 hours), employee recognition programs, and a variety of wellness programs.
This is a full time hourly position. The successful candidate will be required to work a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
The Glencoe Club offers an excellent working environment featuring opportunities for training and development, staff meals, an employee referral program, numerous employee recognition programs, comprehensive health and dental benefits, and RRSP plan.
Additional information about The Glencoe Club can be found on our website at www.glencoe.org.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time