We are looking for energetic and curious IT Systems Integration Engineers to join our fast-expanding team working with Kaloom’s networking solution for data centers. Ideal candidates will have a background in troubleshooting networking and cloud systems, preferably experienced in Internet standards and areas like Linux, virtualization, containers, Kubernetes, L2-L7 network protocols, and distributed computing. We are; however, also seeking enthusiastic candidates to join our team and learn on the job.
Why Kaloom? Kaloom is a group of true technology veterans building a critically-needed solution to address the biggest transformation in data center networking we’ve seen in the last decade. We offer an exciting environment to get exposed to a wide range of cutting-edge technologies as well as a competitive salary and benefits (e.g. group insurance and RRSP).
This is a full-time position; located at our Montreal, QC location; in the middle of the innovation city core.
Specific responsibilities of this position include:
- Offer a wide range of pre-sales and post-sales services to our customers: Proof of Concepts and Technology Previews, solution architecture, system integration, online and offline support, …
- Work together with Sales team to develop customer offerings
- Develop instructions and tools to assemble components to deliver a turnkey solution to customers
- Develop and deliver feature demos to customers and technology forums
- Support system integration and verification of internally developed components and third-party products
- Troubleshoot network and system issues. Troubleshooting complex systems is a science and an art!
Job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field; with varied years of experience
- Network and/or cloud systems integration and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with technologies such as virtualization, containers, Kubernetes, SDN, L2-L7 network protocols, and distributed computing is highly desirable
- Ability to write code to automate tasks is a plus – we use Golang, Python, C, C++, Linux shell scripting, …
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills
- Imaginative, motivated, and able to work effectively under pressure
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Strong technical leadership and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)