NEW RESTAURANT CONCEPT COMING IN SEPTEMBER!
We are opening Duke's Refresher in St. Lawrence Market located at 73 Front Street East, Toronto, Ontario.
Why work at Duke’s?
- Privately owned Canadian corporation
- Growing brand and unique culture
- Real food made from scratch
- Passionate and focused hospitality leaders
- Strong focus on personal and career development
- Accelerated Leadership Programs
- Competitive pay and benefits offered at all levels
- Employee discounts across all locations
Duke’s Refresher St. Lawrence Market is excited to hire candidates to the following positions:
- Line Cooks
- Prep Cooks
- Grill Cooks
- Preparing and cooking individual dishes and food
- Ensuring quality of food and determining the size of food proportions
- Preparing dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerance
- Inspecting kitchens and food service areas
- Cleaning kitchen and work areas
- Working with specialized cooking equipment (deep fryer, grills, ovens, mixers)
Skills & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Food Handler Certification
- Ability to understand and follow directions from others
- Available to work a variety of restaurant operating hours - hours of operations will be from 5PM until 2AM daily
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Minimum 1 year previous experience working in a high volume restaurant preferred
Due to the restaurant not being open yet, please stop by and apply at The Loose Moose restaurant located at 146 Front St West, Toronto, Ontario and let any Manager know you are interested in applying for Duke's Refresher St. Lawrence Market!
Online applications will be accepted. Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
For more details, check us out at:
Be a follower:
LinkedIn: SIR Corp
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)
- food handlers (Preferred)