Interested in helping to shape People & Culture transformation programs?
Join our team!
The Compensation Team in People & Culture is passionate about bringing thought leadership, innovation and expertise to the design and delivery of compensation programs within the total rewards offerings. We look to inspire an exceptional team member experience which differentiates TELUS from our competitors.
Here’s what we believe:
- We are ONE team - there’s no room for egos or blame
- Everything we do is tied to the business
- We challenge the status quo - and when others think we’re done, we make it better
- We live up to our commitments - to ourselves, our friends, family, peers, leaders and our customers
- Our success is all about how we do things - how we think, solve problems, deliver, communicate, and more
What you bring:
You are a highly driven change management expert with a strategic mindset, who can thrive in an ever-changing environment. As the change management lead for a multi-year transformation program, you will leverage your pragmatic approach to clearly map out the overall change management plan, clear roadblocks and mitigate resistance to change. You are comfortable managing competing priorities in pressured situations and have demonstrated the ability to lead complex change management initiatives in a large organization.
You possess a proven track record in successfully delivering the shifts in mindsets and behaviours required to achieve project/program transformation change objectives, and you enjoy building relationships with senior leaders and presenting to executive audiences.