Do you feel drained, sluggish, unappreciated, undervalued, and unmotivated?
Improve your Quality of Life and Join Our Candidly Growing Team
Did you know that studies show as many as 85% of people do not like their job?
Let us change that statistic and become part of Calgary’s One Stop Wellness Shop
Candid Wellness is a privately-owned wellness clinic that specializes in offering lymphatic drainage massage services to clients who have undergone surgery for cosmetic/aesthetic, oncological, and orthopedic reasons.
Our goal is to find a Registered Acupuncturist/Doctor of Acupuncture who who can not only offer support to our clients during their surgical and/or oncological treatment protocols but also provide services for patients dealing with lymphedema and lipedema.
We treat every team member as an important contributor to the success of the business and to the successful outcome of each individual client. This is essential to us!
We make it easy for you. You come in, love what you do, and leave with peace of mind that everything is taken care of.
We believe in fostering a great team environment and will be scheduling regular team meetings with open communication.
To keep us consistently growing and learning, we work closely with a business coach, so we have a vision and plan how to succeed and share it with our team.
Here is our Definition of an awesome team member!
- Takes pride in EVERYTHING you do.
- Knows that it takes EVERYONE to be a team (there is no “I” in Team)
- Passionate about your career
- Excellent listening skills
- Speak and write fluently in English.
- Thinks outside the box.
- Eager to learn new skills and share new knowledge with the team.
- Positive vibes, a real can-do happy attitude
- Always striving to improve
- Outcome driven, wanting the best result for their client.
What’s needed to become part of our team:
- Registered Acupuncturist/Doctor of Acupuncture
- Must be licensed/certified to provide Acupuncture services
- In good standing with one of the recognized associations; must provide proof upon application
- City of Calgary business license
- Hard working, punctual, accountable, team player
- Strong desire to learn
- Eagerness to learn and implement acupuncture for the treatment of lymphatic disorders
- Reliable Transportation
- Neat in appearance and scent free
- Previous Jane app experience is considered an asset
- Experience in cosmetic acupuncture and post-surgery recovery is considered a major asset
- Also being a 2200-hour Registered Massage Therapist is considered a MAJOR asset
- This is an employment position that is not structured as an independent contract
- Compensation: hourly wage (50%), vacation pay based on hours worked, commission on products/supplements and tips
What we are "Candidly" offering:
- Jane online booking, charting and payments system
- Fullscript dispensary account
- Supportive, and collaborative multidisciplinary team environment
- Pay based on split percentage, with commission
- Opportunity to trade services with other practitioners
If you are willing to become highly specialized in a niche market, like to wok collaboratively with other professionals, and are always willing to learn, contact us NOW!
Candid Wellness opening hours:
- Weekday: 7:00am - 8pm
- Weekends: 9 am - 5pm
What we are looking for is a team member who is a self-motivated individual with amazing social and communication skills that can deliver a high level of commitment and is eager to become an invaluable holistic therapist for our community.
Is this YOU or do you know anyone who should apply, drop everything, contact them IMMEDIATELY and have them reach out to us RIGHT NOW!!
Email us your RESUME and a COVER LETTER letting us know why you think you would be a good fit for Candid Wellness and your related work experience to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $57.50-$67.50 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you able to work the shifts listed in the application?
- Why are you applying for this position?
- cosmetic acupuncture (preferred)
- Acupuncture/Doctor of Acupuncture License (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-06-01