Coldwell Banker Mountain Central is one of the top brokerages in Calgary. We are looking for talented individuals with the mindset to succeed in this ever-changing real estate market. Our Realtors are committed to continually educating themselves and upholding a standard of quality with their services.
Our agents at Coldwell Banker Mountain Central have found the culture, coaching, & technology has taken their business to the income they expect year after year.
You must be comfortable with technology, as we embrace all the modern tools from sophisticated CRMs to the most advanced Online Marketing systems available today. Our brokerage is made for users who are intermediate to advanced in their skills with computers and digital marketing. Training will be available including live and online videos.
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring fair and honest representation
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (Purchase Contracts, Agency, FINTRAC, Addendums, Amendments, etc)
- Professionally Manage a database of clients
- Maintain and update listings of available properties for buyers & sellers
- Cooperate with appraisers, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with lawyers, other licensed agents, and contractors
- Promote sales through MLS, open houses, and social media
- Remain knowledgeable about the Calgary real estate market and best practices (utilize our available training resources)
- Maintain a followup plan for leads
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Familiarity with digital signing software and digital transaction management.
- Familiarity with digital marketing software such as mass emailing, social media, and more.
- Alberta Real estate associate or associate broker’s licence
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year
- Real Estate License (required)