Our sales and service division is looking for a highly qualified individual with experience in the Electric Motor Industry and a working knowledge of electromechanical equipment. This individual must be self-motivated, professional, and driven to sell, a natural ‘hunter’ personality, with strong follow through and a commitment to completion.
Our ideal candidate will promote services to existing customers, be proactive in prospecting and new business development with the ability to assess customer needs/resources and recommend goods or services accordingly. This individual will prepare and administer weekly sales call reports and work closely with the Sales Manager, consult with customers post sales to provide ongoing support, resolve product and service related issues and troubleshoot technical problems related to electric motor equipment. This individual must be determined and competitive while maintaining a team atmosphere.
· Previous knowledge in the Electric Motor Industry is a must with 6-7 years of professional sales experience
· Proven track record in the sales environment
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong work ethic and commitment to customers
· Aptitude for negotiation
· Expert in time management and personal organization
· Must be fluent in the English language
· Computer literacy and proficiency, including MS Office
· Strong attention to detail
· Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
· Experience calling on the Oil & Gas, Mining, and Pulp & Paper industry
· Ability to adapt to changing conditions
· Ability to travel frequently (company vehicle provided)
· Must live in Fort McMurray, may be required to travel once a month for a week at a time to Edmonton/Calgary
· Completion of high school/post-secondary education, marketing diploma, business degree or EMST technical training is highly recommended for this job posting.
· Must submit job references with resume
· Salary plus commission
· Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits
· Travel expenses are paid by the Employer
· Benefits and commission commence after 6 months of employment
No agencies please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year