The Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing activities across North America, as well as contributing to the global brand development and digital strategy. This role leads a multi-functional team and oversees all aspects of marketing including social, website, SEO, PPC, content marketing, blogging, lead generation, events, advertising, video and creative.
You will work closely with the sales teams to identify and maximize business opportunities, creating lead generation campaigns and content in line with business objectives. You will also work alongside the recruitment and university partnerships team on talent attraction campaigns, contributing new ideas to continually engage and inspire with our core audiences.
You should be motivated, energetic and ambitious and someone who can contribute and encourage new ideas. You will need to be an excellent communicator and confident building working relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business, including with the board of directors.
This is an integral role and will allow you to contribute to the bigger picture as well as playing an important role in the global marketing strategy. You will be working in a highly motivated, fun and sociable team and joining a company that is growing at a phenomenal rate internationally, bringing with it many exciting new opportunities. You can read more about the FDM values and culture here
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the COO and marketing managers globally to develop the marketing, communications and brand strategy
- Lead, manage and develop a cross functional marketing team based in Toronto and New York
- Oversee and help to produce excellent content that engages and informs our audiences including web copy, blogs, emails, press releases, social posts, adverts, brochures, flyers, case studies, presentations and reports
- Work closely with other regional marketing managers on global projects and campaigns
- Work with sales and recruitment teams to identify opportunities to strategically grow in accordance with business objective
- Organize and run events for our various audiences
- Manage the North American marketing spends and budgets
- Write and manage award submissions for both employees and FDM Group to enhance the brand
- Identify and negotiate suitable sponsorship opportunities to increase brand awareness
- Accountable for all KPIs for the North American marketing team, reporting on the ROI of marketing activities to the board
- Contribute new ideas for continual improvement on marketing output
- Any other reasonable duties as required
- An experienced digital marketeer, competent in aspects of digital marketing
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- At least 6 years of marketing experience including at least 3 years’ in a management role, overseeing diverse team
- Excellent writing skills
- An attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Creative, innovative, visionary and organized
- Experience marketing to Gen Z audience would be advantageous but not essential
- Travel will be required within North America with occasional trip to other FDM locations
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.